[simpits-tech] IL2 Forgotten Battle

Mark snar5 at mags.net
Wed Sep 17 11:40:27 PDT 2003

Hey everyone wanted to get opinions about IL2 forgotten
battles a few guys here around the airport play this game
all the time online together and tell me its much better
than the MSCombat Sims anyone have any dealings with this
sim. Hard to learn is it better? Do I need a screaming
computer? Any ideas would be helpful before I spend the
money on the game.

Mark
PS. After 4 month of training finally have my Instrument
Rating!! Yee ha.
Multi Engine next.. watch out!

----- Original Message Follows -----