[simpits-tech] Eject!!!!!!!

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Tue Sep 16 01:13:53 PDT 2003

I've heard the "indestructibles" are dogs to fly, would the Slow Stick fall
into that category?

Gene, you fly R/C? Ever flown a CG Tiger? I've got a .40-size one, awesome
flying plane. Not an extreme aerobat like an Extra, but a very nice happy
medium between that and a trainer. Very smooth, "go-where-you-point-it"
plane, especially with a .46 in it.

	-Matt Bailey