[simpits-tech] RE: ACES Rails TO KEN

Ken Hallenberg viper at khallenberg.com
Sun Sep 14 11:09:43 PDT 2003

Thanks Jim,

Philippe and Martin both sent me some rail measurements so I think now I
have what I need.  But I sure do appreciate the offer.

You are a lucky guy to have that WST frame!  Do you have photos posted on
the net anywhere?

I have just (finally) started the physical construction on my pit after
after a year or so of research and planning (and thinking and dreaming).
How to reproduce those eject rails in a realistic manner has really been
bugging me. I may try to find a local aluminum shop to fabricate them for
me.