[simpits-tech] RE: ACES Rails TO KEN

Jim K. JimK at sisna.com
Thu Sep 11 17:34:02 PDT 2003

Ken,
I have a Weapons System Trainer frame that has the seat rails in it along
with a seat.  I'll get that info for you but if I forget don't hesitate to
remind me.  The onyl reason I may forgot is that I won't get to jump around
on the trainer until next week as my next few days are going to be a zoo.

I'm helping out with an animal rescue group so it really will be like a

Jim