[simpits-tech] Fightsim hobby on "TechTv" (fwd)

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Oct 29 17:50:48 PST 2003

>From James Price (http://www.737simguy.com):

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up in case you are interested. You can see the Project
Magenta displays in action, and also watch me make a fool of myself, on
the "TechTv" cable channel which supposedly is piped to 70 countries
world wide. The simulator segment airs tomorrow (Thursday) at 5pm
California Pacific Standard Time. It will also air Friday several times.
You can get the full schedule and local times on their web page at:

http://cgi.techtv.com/tvschedule

http://www.techtv.com/news/index.html/

I believe the show is called "Tech Live".

Regards,
James  a.k.a. 737SimGuy