[simpits-tech] A couple more questions

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Wed Oct 29 15:29:59 PST 2003

I picked up a cheap ($1.79) 7"x10" lens from http://3dlens.com . Now it's
pretty cheap, and flexible, I can't recommend it, but they sell a lot of
other lenses. I don't know how good the quality is on the others (the main
problem with mine is that it's just too small, not much good for making a
projector and not really practical for viewing directly at the monitor). They
also have an overhead projector lens.

	-Matt Bailey