[simpits-tech] A couple more questions

Mark snar5 at mags.net
Wed Oct 29 12:33:16 PST 2003

I know this has been asked serveral times but anyone have a
good link for a fresnel lens.
Also would someone recommend a way to get the middle of the
a320 displays standby instruments and ECAM display on 1
monitor, either make my own panel via a panelmaker or are
there airbus software out there that already have this
abitlity. I tried the phoneix software but it only looks
like the  PFD/ND and Upper ECAM and lower ECAM will undock,
not the standby instruments. I had seen this done on a
number of sites but no luck when I emailed the builder.

Thanks to everyone who helped me in the last VB questions

Mark