[simpits-tech] RE: Ded for Falcon4 ( A little of history )

Jean-Yves SURFIN' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 28 22:01:50 PST 2003

Hi,
I will be great and very useful to see the beginning of an adventure
like that..
. Your web link is very interesting.

A real time DED working is essential with a ICP buttons and switches.
We are many here to have a ICP custom built but no DED before you arrive
..

With you and Eagle 9 shared memory, it could be, now, possible.

Ok, I will check some news about you or contact directly..

All DED pages works well ?
(have you other screenshots)

Sincerly
Jean-Yves