[simpits-tech] RE: Ded for Falcon4 ( A little of history )

pigi at frumar.it pigi at frumar.it
Tue Oct 28 21:42:20 PST 2003

Well,
 for everyone interessed, sometimes ago I've published a little page,
explaining
the basic of my project.
Maybe someone of you already have seen it.

Ok, let's go on...
Sometimes ago I decided to have a led, or a light, on the desk that was
"linked"
with the falcon airbrakes ( I always forgot them out... :) )
This Ded is the "phase two" of the project that you can see on

http://casapigi.no-ip.org:81/progetti/Lucine_e.shtml

The project is based on a serial connection to the pc that is running falcon.
On this pc there is a program that collect the data (thank to eagle9 for the
magic pages explaining the Shared Memory schema ) and sends those out to the
first module with the lights on.
This last one is responsable also for the communication with the others modules
( actually only the Ded ).
The communication is based on i2c so it's easy to add modules.
There is an error on the schema, and on the circuit, that I will (try to ) fix
for the end of the (next) week ( the two pullup resistors are connected to
ground, but should be connectto the +5v) .
In the same period I will ( try to ) publish also the schema and circuit for
the
Ded and the hex files for the micro that are on the circuits, as well as the
program needed on the PC.
For everyone interessed in more info, feel free to contact directly ( but pls
use a right "subject"  on the mail, because I usually receive a lot of spam so
I delete every uniteressed subject).