[simpits-tech] VB Programming

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Oct 27 22:37:18 PST 2003

Well just for starters I was simply creating a form that
would have the lets say NAV1 freq on it in one textbox then
a second textbox that i would be able to type into the next
freq with a freq. swap button to transfer the two? Make any
sense. Just trying get some values out of the sim and put
some in

Mark

----- Original Message Follows -----