[simpits-tech] F15 sim

Da Shizznit shizznit at ihug.com.au
Sat Oct 25 00:51:39 PDT 2003

LOL.

Exactly what I was thinking... will be nice to see wings and the rest of the
jet on the other side of the wall. Looks like they tried to remove the
ceiling panels to allow the canopy to be open?
It adds so much immersion and realism to a pit project when it looks like
the real thing externally with a nose cone and canopy. This one even has the
air intake... something that I will never have room and space to do with th
f16 pit.

Even if it was a mockup, it still looks fantastic to have a 1:1 scale thingy
sitting in your garage like that.

Al
Sydney, Oz