[simpits-tech] Simulator visit

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Thu Oct 23 21:50:51 PDT 2003

Guys (and gals)
Just got back from a visit to the RNZAF P3K Orion proceedural trainer at
Base Auckland today.
Have uploaded some pics for you all.
The sim is a dinosoar of a thing built in 1965 and all driven by an
analogue computer. It was quite amazing.
I was walked thru the mod's that they'd done and have to say that its
amazing that the thing works at all!
I was also then allows to go onto the flight line and check out the pit
of a C130H. Again I have pix uploaded for those interested.
Its amazing what sort of access you can get when you say you work for a
Simulation and Training company!
Enjoy!

Cheers
Chris Brace