[simpits-tech] Helicopter in FS2004

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 16:34:06 PDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Brian Sikkema wrote:

> Helicopters DON'T fly... they're just so ugly the ground repels them! :)
>
> Brian - Son of an Army grunt, and seasoned veteran of the chopper/fixed wing
> wars

LOL!   Personally I like: "Helicopters don't fly - they merely beat the
air into submission"

And of course, was it gene's comment: A thousand spare parts flying in
close formation?

Incidentally, helo's in FS2004 are waaaaaaaaaay too easy. Nowhere even
close to the real thing. If you want more realistic helo flight - get
x-plane.

Roy.