[simpits-tech] Helicopter in FS2004

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Wed Oct 22 22:03:33 PDT 2003

FWIW, I've heard that MSFS's helicopter is a disaster. =O Basically a hack of
the fixed-wing model. X-Plane is considered to have just about the best
helicopter model out there, although it still has its shortcomings. I will
say that if real helicopters are as hard to fly as X-Plane helicopters, I can
understand how they get their reputation! They inherently just don't want to
fly!!!!

	-Matt Bailey