[simpits-tech] Helicopter in FS2004

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Wed Oct 22 15:09:06 PDT 2003

I got a member here, he's a real Huey pilot, who also noticed that some of FS2004 configurations for helo need to be adjusted.  He added that performing autorotation in FS2002 is very similar to real procedures.  During a LAN meeting (and other shows we made to the pubic), he compared the configs by showing autorotaion on FS2002 and in FS2004 in the same helo model.. they are different!

Sukit Sittisudjatum