[simpits-tech] RE: Shortcut for Falcon ICP RCL button

Eddy Kuipers EddyKuipers at Home.nl
Mon Oct 20 08:02:05 PDT 2003

Sorry to hear that RL took you away from the 87th Sukit
It's fun out there :-)

Eddy.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] Namens Sittisudjatum, Sukit
Verzonden: maandag 20 oktober 2003 2:53
Aan: Simulator Cockpit tech list
Onderwerp: RE: [simpits-tech] RE: Shortcut for Falcon ICP RCL button

Yeah, I also did that way... ordered the items and had them delievered
to my brother in the U.S.  Then had someone brought it back here to
Thailand, or the shipping fee will make me sick.

Eddy: You mentioned a virtual squaron... just to let you know that I was
an old stray dog from 876th :)  RL has pushed me off from the wing
activities :(  Nice to see folks from the same VFW in SimPits :)
Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand