[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 12:54:46 PDT 2003

I missed you at the Air show Bob, I was out there on Sunday.

I was talking to some home theater company rep here is Dallas.  He said
(probable so he could sell me his screen) that if you don't tension the
fabric correctly, you can get hot spots and uneven intensity on the screen.
I was thinking about doing a screen a tad bigger than 7x5.  Where did you
get the material and how much per sq. foot did it run you?

Jay