[simpits-tech] Projector impressions

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 17:42:04 PDT 2003

My current setup (subject to change) is to throw the thing as far as I can
to create as big a picture as I can.  Right now my "sim room" is 17x14 and
the throw is about the full 17 feet.  Now, I don't have a screen setup or a
tub for that matter, so I'm still fooling around with different throw
lengths.

Jay