[simpits-tech] Authentic F101 Voodoo simulator

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Thu Oct 9 09:40:59 PDT 2003

Too cool!
Do you have pics?

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Andrews" <andrewsjd at rogers.com>
To: <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:43 AM
Subject: [simpits-tech] Authentic F101 Voodoo simulator

I have for sale an authentic 1960's F101 Voodoo simulator.  Ex-USAF then ANG NY.  Heavy, full-size, two seats, canopy without glass, panels but no instruments.  All aluminum but preserved in Dittsler primer.
Appraised at $5000 but I will entertain offers.  Located in Canada near Toronto.
No time or money to devote to such a worthwhile historic piece.
Regards,
andrewsjd at rogers.com