[simpits-tech] Momentary on-off

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:19:19 PDT 2003

Ha!! No time, just a shorter attention span than I can handle most days! ;) I'm scared to count them all up, but the amount of "projects" I've got going is somewhat frightening. But on the other hand, I'm only ever working on one or two of them at a time, the rest are on the back-burner. So for example, this lamp project would be fairly simple, and fun, and keeps me up to speed with my electronics work. The TI-85 flightsim, well, that gets shuffled away in the "to do someday" pile.

But considering it's 1:15 AM, and I'm getting up at 7AM, well, I have to find the "more time than I know what to do with" comment a little laughable ;) I mean come on, I'm at a tech school with ROTC on top of it plus lab work plus Pres of a student org! If it werent for the miracles of caffine, I'd never get everything done! ;)

Brian

PS - this email doesnt look like normal replies, because I've actually copied this message off the simpits archive, I still havent recieved the email. Its beginning to seem like thats the quicker way to do it. Bloody hotmail, I'm guessing.

~~~~~~~~

I have to agree with gene here, you're always up to something.  Ah, to be a
college student again when you have more time than you know what to do with.

Jay