[simpits-tech] BMS and F4G

Mark Doran mark_s_doran at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:57:39 PDT 2003

> where do I have to send my inputs? some of the data will not be
updated,
> if not displayed (i.e. master caution light, gear handle light,
> front/aft fuel). it would be great, if all sharedmem-data would be
> available all the time...
> some lightbits are reversed (maingen, sec gen), but that's not too big
> problem...

Noted.  Those are all being worked on already as it happens.  Anything
else??

I believe that the shared memory area FlightData structure will be
changing so mem readers would need to be updated (as with previous
changes) at some point.  Readers work as-is with the BMS exe's released
so far however (up to and including 0.7).

Cheers,

Mark.