[simpits-tech] Hello All

harold enos fliper56789 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 18:09:03 PDT 2003

Chris,
Hey it's good to hear from you again. You'r radio has turned out fantastic!! Get that web site up...I realy enjoyed visiting it!
Phil
Chris Brace <chris at renovo.co.nz> wrote:
Ido, and Harold,
yes Im still around. The radio is full complete and operational including the autopilot and the panel is underway (with simkits instruments). Been chasing a few other things around of late though so dont get as much time as I want building. I've taken a bunch more photo's of a real C172 and I have also got some pix of the current project that I'll upload onto the simpits sight.
I've got my website down, changed my provider and cant host it from home anymore. I'll see if I can get it up and running again soon.

Cheers
chris.