[simpits-tech] Hello All

Chris Brace chris at renovo.co.nz
Mon Oct 6 01:31:06 PDT 2003

Ido, and Harold,
yes Im still around. The radio is full complete and operational
including the autopilot and the panel is underway (with simkits
instruments). Been chasing a few other things around of late though so
dont get as much time as I want building. I've taken a bunch more
photo's of a real C172 and I have also got some pix of the current
project that I'll upload onto the simpits sight.
I've got my website down, changed my provider and cant host it from home
anymore. I'll see if I can get it up and running again soon.

Cheers
chris.