[simpits-tech] Hello All

Rod Dale rodd at castle.net.au
Sat Oct 4 20:00:41 PDT 2003

Hello Harold,
Welcome - it's great to have another "youngster" in the club !!! I crossed
that point in my life last month :-)
Had a look at your sight - the outside view setup is really good. How
realistic is it  ? - does it feel like you are looking out of a window or
looking at monitors ? I'm using a projected view myself, as the windscreen
shape of an F-111 doesn't lend itself to multi monitor. It's a more
expensive way to go as eventually I will need 2 projectors to get the
desired angle. (I have one older projector now but the max resolution is
640x480).
Keep up the good work.
Rod