[simpits-tech] Custom made knobs, etc

Rob Hommel rhommel at tacoma.net
Fri Oct 3 20:53:00 PDT 2003

Robert:

Keep in mind anything you might build for yourself, you have an added
incentive. Like they say if you build it they will come, maybe not all at
once but as they need it they will come. It may help to defray the cost of
your investment in materials.

The other possibility is that they will try and recreate your mis-adventures
in the learning curve. If they fail they will come, if they succeed and
start making them and you decline they get the business. Take your pick.

It is perhaps best if people do not try and gauge what their success or
market will be based upon response from this group. Most of the membership
is silent never having anything to say. Most of us simply accept this as
they feel they have nothing to input and prefer to keep quiet until...they
have a posting out of nowhere. Some of us just cant keep quiet those folks
are know as the usual suspects. Robert keep posting, you will find that the
conversations get better with more people chattering.

Keep 'em flying
Rob Hommel