[simpits-tech] Custom made knobs, etc

Robert Bibber robert at karobsiberians.com
Fri Oct 3 15:05:11 PDT 2003

I'm not even sure this would be feasible yet.I need to do some test castings and price out different resins, release agents, mold materials etc. I believe each job would be quite custom at first until I start amassing molds for various parts. Truthfully, you are only the third one to respond so I don't even know if it would be worth the effort at this point.

Rob Bibber
Karob Siberian Sleddogs
http://www.karobsiberians.com