[simpits-tech] 5 inche LCD screen

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 31 May 2003 00:33:17 -0500

Excellent! I was just looking at one and thinking how annoying it is that
they have sound etc, adding to the price no doubt. But then I had an
idea.....what about using the built-in audio for certain cockpit
annunciators? Not sure exactly where the speakers are on typical aircraft, it
varies I suppose, but having those wimpy speakers built into the LCD almost
seems ideal for getting variety in the location of various
cockpit sounds.

	-Matt Bailey