[simpits-tech] Air & Space Smithsonian....

Bubba simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 05:16:24 -0500

Sean Galbraith wrote:

> I second that!  Always liked the 7R ever since I rode an old '92 at
> Manfield.... ended up buying a ZX6 though

Thanks. I was never really fond of the look of the upper fairing, but it
grew on me after I read the specs of the suspension. It's the best stuff
Kawasaki has ever put on a production bike with the exception of the pre-96
7Rs (back when the normal 750 was simply called the ZX7) and 96+ 7RRs. I
almost bought a 92 ZX7R but decided I didn't want to deal with the 1/4 turn
throttle and flatslide carbs, not to mention the aluminum tank not holding
my magnetic tank bag very well ;)
--
Steve
95 Buell S2 Thunderbolt