[simpits-tech] Air & Space Smithsonian....

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 00:14:58 -0500

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 02:13 am, you wrote:
> Rob Hommel wrote:
> > ideas about such things, if what you say is true then they would be
> > much
> > better served than to try and confiscate Gene's forward section as
> > opposed
> > to some of the restored aircraft in civilian hands. For them to
> > restore the
> > forward section to airworthiness would require an act of congress as
> > the
> > number of dollars required would be more than the replacement cost.
>
> True, but I was just talking about aircraft parts in general. I'm not even
> sure there's a law covering that.
>
> > Steve, we
> > will provide the FBI with your address so that they may investigate
> > you
> > next. haha...I wonder what they will make of you and Cthulhu.
>
> I have no fear. My new toy will outrun pretty much any surface vehicle the
> US government has in stock ;)
<snip>

	If it's a Camaro, watch out for......hmmmmmm.........well maybe the US
government doesn't have anything that fast but watch out for foreign
governments driving Porsches, Ferraris, Jags, Mercedes, etc. ;)

	-Matt Bailey