[simpits-tech] New reply post to the Simpits Forum

Mark Collins simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 19 May 2003 10:24:08 -0500

Yea...maybe I'll get me a new HF radio once I pass...the wife and kids have
been asking what I want for Fathers day...heheheh

40' out of wood!!!  YIKES.  You a lot braver than you look.  Do you really
need a 40 foot tower?  The info on the g5rv is pretty cool.  I've never seen
it before...course I've never needed it as a tech.

Yea...the Morse turned out to be easier than I thought.  The first 6 letters
were really hard...but after that it went fast. I got the whole alphabet
memorized now and just need to work on the numbers and
characters...actually...I'll probably go once I get the numbers done.

PS...send a pic of the tower!!

Mark