[simpits-tech] 727,737,747rudder pedals

James Hallows simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 23:32:25 +0100

At 15:12 18/05/03 -0700, you wrote:<br>
&lt;climbing onto soapbox&gt; <br><br>
 From the sales pitch: &quot;U.S. ONLY!!!!!!!! . with prior OK, we MIGHT sell out of US, but we reserve the right to decide to whom and where&quot; <br><br>
Oooh .... I hope my references and government vetting will permit me the privilege of being allowed to offer some of my salary to purchase these highly secretive metal foot rests! ;) I'm always amazed at how many E-bay items for sale won't include sales to outside of the USA particularly when we offer to pay for all shipping costs, and the seller receives the money from us before shipment. I can understand it for highly sensitive material, but then highly sensitive material shouldn't be in the hands of the seller or available for sale on E-Bay.<br><br>
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now ;) <br><br>
&lt;end soapbox&gt;<br><br>
Thanks for the link though :)<br>