[simpits-tech] one keyboard for 3 computers...

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 21:31:58 +1200

Try this:

In your wideclient.ini on the machine with roger wilco (you internet pc)
put:

[User]
ActionKeys=Yes
KeySend27=RWon
KeySend28=Rwoff

In your WideServer.ini put:

[User]
KeySend27=112,0
KeySend28=112,1

Now when joystick button #112 is pressed it will activate Push to talk
on RW, and when it is released it will turn it off.

Make sense?

Cheers,
Stuart Whelan
Simulation Hardware LTD