[simpits-tech] one keyboard for 3 computers...

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:53:08 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> > > I can just see the three keyboards, supported on machined aluminium
> > > standoffs and pushrods linking all the keys.....
> > >

> >I still remember smiling at Kev Saker's setup where he had solenoid
> >operated rods hitting the keys of a keyboard. A shame he's not on the net
> >and this list - his pits are superb.
>
> Damn!  I remember that!
>
> Yeah Kev started a bunch of people down this looney path didn't he
> :)  Wonder what happened to him (still have his article on the F-4 cockpit
> printed out somewhere...)

A great shame he trashed his F-4 pit.  That was sweeeeeet!

Kev only lives about 20 miles north of me and I should have his tel number
somewhere. I really should give the guy a call.

Roy.