[simpits-tech] plug and play HUD

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 11:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

--0-310694952-1052592107=:17171

Rob,what intrests me is that it is supposed to focus with your forward view screen. getting a correct focus is a problem with a home made HUD. Justin----------------

The thing is indeed plug and play and has a $5000 price tag. Now then lets
take a look at how it could work as a plug and play device. I think that a
coated glass, a mirror and a projector anyone could make this and make it
plug and play. Cost just under $3500 projector included.Anyone have a little
cash around for me to experiment with? Save your cash folks and if you need
something like this make it yourself, the cost will continue to decrease
with time.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel