[simpits-tech] one keyboard for 3 computers...

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 18:21:44 +1200

>I don't recall ever having seen a solution for this problem. If faced with
>this myself, I'd probably write a little program to capture keystrokes on
>one machine and squirt them to the other across a serial or network
>connection.

Now there's something I could use....  I need to capture a single keypress
from my simputer (who made that word up... I like it!) to my internet
machine for my RW PTT....

>You could of course just place 3 keyboards on top of each other and press
>really REALLY hard!  ;)

I can just see the three keyboards, supported on machined aluminium
standoffs and pushrods linking all the keys.....

Sean.