[simpits-tech] How to hook up fans & lights??

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 08 May 2003 22:43:32 +1200

> > Yep, but as the load is only 22Watts, and the dimmers are a dual porpoise
> > dimmer/motor controller it's no big deal.
>
>Ah, the Dolphin 2000

Yep, the Model 38, Dual Dolphin Dimmer, or 38 Triple D to those in the
know... ahem, were going to get yelled at if we keep this up much longer....

And now to drag this thread back to somewhere close to the original topic...
The controller design I've been using contains only something like 6
components, and can be hooked together without even a PCB, the perfect
amateur setup (umm, that's me really)  I'll dig out the wiring diagram and
post it.  I think it can cope with about 2 amps constant and a peak of
around (guessing 5) at 12V, and depending on the voltage regulator you use
it could be used to regulate to any other voltage too..

Sean.