[simpits-tech] A silly Epic Question

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:43:01 +0000 (GMT)

Sean,

You might be better off using EpicLink, which allows you to do this over a network.

I've used Epiclink, as my main pc does not have an isa slot.  My EPIC card is installed in a PII450, and it works a treat.

My config is as follows:

AMD 1.4Ghz - Runs FS2002 and PM MCP
PIII450 - Has Epic card and runs PM PFD
PII300 - Runs PM EICAS and CDU