[simpits-tech] new in list

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:53:30 +0000

PS-

(from site)
"I have plans to add a good projector for external view, but I need more
room space and money :)"

And that, my friend, seems to be the plight of most of the guys here :) Hope
is in sight, though, if Sean manages to get that external light source
working, it would bring the projection solution one step closer!

I suppose I should clarify since you're new. One of our active members,
Sean, is working on a system to use an external CHEAP lightsource to power a
projector, to escape the unbelievable cost of replacement projector bulbs.
Too bad he's stuck way down on the other side of the earth, or I'd be giving
him a hand! Hehehe.

Brian