[simpits-tech] new in list

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:44:59 +0000

Wow, very cool sim! This is like a super-beefed up version of the idea I had
for my first sim, for Flanker 1.5. Not a whole lot of people go this way,
but its a nice balance between the "feel" of a real aircraft and the cost of
a full-up cockpit. Oh, and I love the site, very nice work! :)

Brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ulisses Simionato" <uli1@uol.com.br>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Subject: [simpits-tech] new in list
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:27:12 -0300

Hello guys,

I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil and I just finished my 1st flight simulator
project, it's simple but works.
I did a website about the project:

http://cdsdigital.com.br/flightsim/

Right now I'm looking for a good gmax 737 to use in my simulator, I tried
ariane but I found the flight dynamics not realistic, I tried to merge DF737
with ariane and it's better, but I'm still getting some problems...any
suggestion is welcome.

Thanks !

Ulisses