[simpits-tech] rotary switches

Douglas Lewis simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:15:20 -0500

I have a problem with normal mechanical "clicking" rotary switches. Has
anyone come up with a method how you can have this kind of a switch
"work" in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction. I can get it to
work in a clockwise direction but not the other way. I'm sure some of you
have experienced this problem and I wonder how you solved it if you have.
I'm not talking about rotary encoders unless they can be made to have
distinct 30 or 45 degree "clicks". Any help or advice would be
appreciated.
Thanks, Doug

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com