[simpits-tech] Seat Adjustment

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:45:07 EST

--part1_10c.20c5e3cc.2b9f5e83_boundary

Sir,

You are right there is a correct way to climb into a cockpit, I have never
really known any real fighter pilot to stand on a seat as for the chap that
said he flew A4,s or was it F 4;s I am not sure he is telling the truth in
when I was with the RN we do it this way

1   put your bum on the railing
2 reach over with your left hand and grab the other side of the cockpit they
are not that big
3 place your right hand on same side as you are climbing in
4 lift your leg over the panels and slide in watching your nuts do not get
caught on the stick

then get strapped in simple as that

Thumper

--part1_10c.20c5e3cc.2b9f5e83_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Sir,<BR>
<BR>
You are right there is a correct way to climb into a cockpit, I have never r=
eally known any real fighter pilot to stand on a seat as for the chap that s=
aid he flew A4,s or was it F 4;s I am not sure he is telling the truth in wh=
en I was with the RN we do it this way<BR>
<BR>
1&nbsp;&nbsp; put your bum on the railing <BR>
2 reach over with your left hand and grab the other side of the cockpit they=
 are not that big <BR>
3 place your right hand on same side as you are climbing in<BR>
4 lift your leg over the panels and slide in watching your nuts do not get c=
aught on the stick <BR>
<BR>
then get strapped in simple as that <BR>
<BR>
Thumper</FONT></HTML>

--part1_10c.20c5e3cc.2b9f5e83_boundary--