[simpits-tech] Laugh, damn you! Laugh!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:19:03 -0600

Gene Buckle wrote:

> Two peanuts walk into a bar.  One was a salted.

This one alone should result in your being stoned in the streets, but do
you stop there? Of course not ;)

> A jumper cable walks into a bar.  The barman says "I'll serve you, but
> don't
> start anything."
>
> A sandwich walks into a bar.  The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve
> food in
> here."
>
> A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
>
> A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
>
> beer please, and one for the road."

However, I'll let you live since I work at a bar and can use the
material ;)

> Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this
> taste
> funny to you?"

Good dinner humor...

> "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home."
> "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
> "Is it common?"
> "It's not unusual."

If it wasn't for Mars Attacks I would never have gotten that one...

> Now remember kids, you can build a man a fire and he'll be warm for an
> evening, but if you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his
> life!

I'll have to try that tomorrow night. There are entirely too many stupid
people in Houston going out and drinking stupid juice until they have
the collective IQ of a turnip. Tonight we had 4 women come in that set
back the blonde rights movement about 32 centuries. Collectively their
IQs might have added to 100. Fortunately for the rest of us, their bra
sizes added to about twice that ;) Well, they would have if any of them
were wearing bras...

And now back to my regularly scheduled silence.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net