[simpits-tech] Prohm

Sittisudjatum, Sukit simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:06:40 +0700

I catched him on the phone yesterday evening.  He was in the meeting, so we had few minutes talking.

He's still very busy with his new misic academy, new studio contruction, writing teaching materials, composing songs (one each day!) for the production house (a channel to get $$$ at this time).  We may arrange a dinner some day.. for those who want to join us, please make your reservation LOL

For most of the time, he has his future hanging on this business.  By the way, he's still have a bit of second to scan on the email's subjects.  Be sure to put his name on the subject box, like what Gene did... then he 'may' click 'reply' and say hello :)  Of course, he misses all of us here.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Bangkok, Thailand
www.thaiflight.com