[simpits-tech] New products from Fligth Deck Solutions

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:07:45 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Joseph Fagner wrote:

> Damn, a Gigabyte?  I thought you were a computer programmer, you should know
> better than to buy a piece of crap like that.  It's Abit or Asus or pen and
> paper for me.

Yeah, well I haven't paid much attention to motherboard manufacturers
since I bought my first 386DX/40 motherboard ($366!). :)

This is actually the 2nd GA-7VAXP Ultra board.  The first one had a dead
PS/2 keyboard port.  The new one hangs if you try to install the raid
controller drivers.  There's going to be a lot of fist/counter interfacing
going on when I get back to the store tonight. *Evil Grin*

g.