[simpits-tech] I really, REALLY shouldn't have....

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:37:00 +0000

But I did... I saw a P5 Glove used on Amazon, $63. This is like $40 cheaper
than the next cheapest I could find ANYWHERE, and the user had a really high
feedback rating, so I think I'll be safe. Oh, and judging by the reviews of
the product, it looks like it will be really nice. I only say I shouldn't
have because, well, I'm supposed to be saving my money right now. But I'm
gonna get it eventually I figure (one of those things I never knew existed
but now can't live without), might as well get it $40 cheaper than I would
normally. It's still too new to have permeated ebay much (only saw one for
sale, $100, and said reserve not met)(you can buy them brand new for $99,
btw).

So anyway, I should have it in a couple weeks, expect a full review...

Brian

PS - Part of the reason I'm so pumped about this is because just such a
device has been floating around in my head for years now, I just don't have
the technical know-how to make it happen - and now I can fufill my dreams
without all the work :)