[simpits-tech] Interesting Toy... anyone have it?

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 01:50:19 +0000

Hey Guys,

I picked up a copy of Hitman 2 yesterday, and I noticed in the configuration
it had an option for "P5 Glove." I had never heard of this before, so I
hopped online and found this:

http://www.essentialreality.com/

Only $100, surprising... Anyone have it yet? It seems pretty new. The only
thing that worries me is the fact that this is the "initial" release, so I
figure the moment I go ahead and get one they'll come out with the next step
up and the price on this one will plummet, and I'd have been able to get way
more for the same price... at any rate, this still looks pretty cool.

Brian