[simpits-tech] Cockpit Dimensions

Ed Henderson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:47:35 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_uPgZqFJQmTucOCVDlaoQxA)

I have a full set of cad drawings I got from Steve Olic at:
http://www.geocities.com/hangar_16/

Are they in CAD or blueprint type drawings?

I am not going to do a "High" fidelity cockpit.  I just want to get that
"enclosed" feeling and have all the switches in the right places.

--
************************************
      ______________________

--Boundary_(ID_uPgZqFJQmTucOCVDlaoQxA)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I have a full set of cad drawings I got from Steve Olic at:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.geocities.com/hangar_16/">http://www.geocities.com/hangar_16/</a><br>
Are they in CAD or blueprint type drawings?<br>
I am not going to do a "High" fidelity cockpit. &nbsp;I just want to get that
"enclosed" feeling and have all the switches in the right places. &nbsp;<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:L39driver@aol.com">L39driver@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2" family="SANSSERIF" face="Arial"
 lang="0">I have a full set of construction drawings do you want me to run
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
************************************
                ()
               (  )
               /  \
           Ed Henderson
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:aircop@comcast.net">aircop@comcast.net</a>
         Naples, Florida
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar">http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hangar</a>

--Boundary_(ID_uPgZqFJQmTucOCVDlaoQxA)--