[simpits-tech] Pit Help Needed!

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:14:50 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 sean.g@paradise.net.nz wrote:

> I may have some here... we're cleaning out the old R&D office, and they have a
> nice little cache of Letraset in various styles.

Bwaaa! I can't believe you have to go all the way to the land of the Kiwi
to get bloody letraset!!

> Failing that, I have a friend in the computer cut signwriting business, who has
> done cockpit graphics for me cheaply before, let me know what you want and I
> could get them cut and mail them over to the homecountry :)

Oooh... I never thought of that, and there's a guy not far from me that
does em too. Only snag is that this method screws up any edge-lit ideas I
might have had.

Thanks Sean, I'll investigate this a little further. Maybe the trick would
be to get the panel cut in black vinyl with the lettering removed, and
stuck onto white perspex.

Something so simple shouldn't be so hard!

Roy.