[simpits-tech] Pit Help Needed!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:08:00 +1200 (NZST)

Quoting Roy Coates <roy@flightlab.liv.ac.uk>:

> ok guys, I've scoured the UK looking for white Letraset lettering for
> some
> of my panels only to be told by all and sundry that these "have been
> replaced by computers". One store alone reckoned he might be able to
> get
> some but at a sky high price.
>
> What hits I got on Google were american, so I'm wondering if any of you
> guys know where to get this stuff and if you'd be prepared to send it
> on
> to me. I wil of course cover all costs ahead of time by cash, paypal or
> whatever method you choose.
>
> What I'm looking for is a simple font (helvetica etc) in white, about
> 3-4mm in height.
>
> Anyone?

I may have some here... we're cleaning out the old R&D office, and they have a
nice little cache of Letraset in various styles.
Failing that, I have a friend in the computer cut signwriting business, who has
done cockpit graphics for me cheaply before, let me know what you want and I
could get them cut and mail them over to the homecountry :)

Sean.