[simpits-tech] OT: Book

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:32:14 -0400

--B_3139234334_2346570

Yup, Iraq bought a bunch of them.  (Just kidding) :-)

On 6/23/03 12:46 PM, "Jim K." <JimK@sisna.com> wrote:

> Guys,
> I just ran across this book on amazon and thought I'd mention it here.
>
> Fighter Combat: Tactics and Maneuvering
> by Robert L. Shaw

> To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.
> Thanks!

--B_3139234334_2346570

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [simpits-tech] OT: &nbsp;Book</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Yup, Iraq bought a bunch of them. &nbsp;(Just kidding)=
 :-)<BR>
<BR>
On 6/23/03 12:46 PM, &quot;Jim K.&quot; &lt;JimK@sisna.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Guys,<BR>
I just ran across this book on amazon and thought I'd mention it here.<BR>
<BR>
Fighter Combat: Tactics and Maneuvering<BR>
by <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>Robert L. Shaw</U></FONT> <BR>
<BR>
<BR>